Friday, September 25, 2009

Public Speaking

Tomorrow I will be doing a little public speaking at our community "Care Fair". Our town is having an event where different businesses and community groups and such will have booths and there will be free health screenings. I am doing a booth for the bank where I work, along with a co-worker. Oh, but that's not all. I am going to be giving a little presentation on Preventing Identity Theft. It is supposed to last about 30-45 minutes. We'll see if that happens. I am really not nervous because I have some good material and a ten minute video to show. But, you never know what can happen in a room full of people.

Next Wednesday I will be speaking again. I will be doing the last lesson for this session of Apples of Gold. I have given this talk three times before but am working on changing it up a little. Don't want to get stale!

I don't know why I blogged about this. I guess I just wanted to put something new up here for people to read.

Oh, Happy Birthday Daddy. I so wish you were here for me to wish you Happy 82 years! I miss you.

No comments: