Since joining the blogger world I have been fascinated that some people find something to write about every day, hint, hint http://glamlifehousewife.blogspot.com/ That impresses me so much. And, it got me thinking and wondering how people go about updating and writing and posting. I have questions.
1. Do you sit down on a regular basis and write posts archiving them somewhere so you can, with just a few clicks, have a new post every day? OR
2. Do you wait until something fun, sad, incredible, noteworthy, or everyday wonderful happens and sit right down to share it with us http://keelysteger.blogspot.com/? OR
3. Are you organized and creative like Tanya http://comeandpeek.blogspot.com/ and have designated days with lots of fun pictures and tips and contests? OR
4. Do you sit and gaze longingly at your computer screen, fingers poised over the keys, just hoping for a burst of inspiration and, then, when it doesn't come, you settle for those mundane observations and thoughts that, at least, entertain your sistershttp://verlamf.blogspot.com/? OR
5. Do you have a job that allows you lots of free time to look busy while you update and comment and surf? (wouldn't want to get anyone fired) OR
6. Do you have adorable kids that need to be shared with those who live far away http://meganmingy.blogspot.com/ so you post pictures regularly?
Which one are you? What is your method? I would really love to hear your stories. Inspire us.