Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Moms In Touch

It is Back to School for almost everyone by now. That means fall is not too far off, football is back in place on Friday nights and the inevitable homework. One other thing is for sure.............back to school means it is time to get back to Moms in Touch. Our church has a long history of praying moms involved in this great organization. The stories these mothers could tell you would leave you speechless. We have seen answer after answer to prayers we prayed in our groups. We have seen God move the hearts of teachers, coaches and administrators. We have seen children's lives transformed.

Don't wait another year to join a group near you. All you need is one other mom to pray with you for your child and hers. Not sure how to get started? Visit



Moms In Touch Web Button










Experience the joy of replacing anxiety with peace and hope when you pray with other moms!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I've always heard a little here and there about MIT. I want to check into it. I love to see women meet together and pray. What a sweet blessing and bond such a group of women would build. Thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

Our church is starting something called Mom to Mom. Is that similar to Moms In Touch? Don't know. Sounds like a great thing. Lord knows I wouldn't have made it without my Mommy's prayers for me!

one of nettie's girls said...

I haven't heard of Mom to Mom but anything that gives moms support and prayer is good in my book. Let me know how it goes.