I just visited http://wifeandmommymelinda.blogspot.com/ and accepted her invitation to copy her post.
1. I love to visit Ruby's Readery (a local used and new bookstore) and buy books by authors I have not previously read.
2. I have increasingly alarming short term memory loss.
3. I can't stand it when people walk into work in a bad mood. Leave it at home, people!
4. I still worry about my grown children when the weather is bad. I will call my son (almost 28 yrs. old) to make sure he made it to work okay.
5. My favorite event of the year is NG weekend. That's the weekend I get together with my three sisters for about three and a half days. This year will be NG6.
6. I need to get back on track with Weight Watchers.
7. I didn't send Christmas cards this year.
8. I want a large print Bible but I don't want it to weigh ten pounds.
9. I never thought I would enjoy receiving email as much as receiving regular mail, but I do.
10. I like SPAM and I have several recipes that include it.
11. My job is very challenging but I love it.
12. I find myself referring to people I know only through blogging by their names as if we know each other. (I hope that doesn't scare any of you.)
13. I would still like to be a stay at home mom one day.
14. My favorite place to be is at home.
15. I go to an amazing church-First Free Will Baptist Church of LG.
Okay, just like Melinda, I won't tag anyone. Do it if you want to be random like us!