Sunday, December 18, 2011

Great Joy!


I hope you are taking the time this season to enjoy the JOY! After all, wasn't that the message?

"Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."

As the days countdown to Christmas it seems that a lot of people lose their joy. I see it at work and around town-people are weary, stressed, sad, anything but experiencing GREAT JOY! Why is that? Why, as we draw closer to the day we commemorate our Saviour's birth, do we become less and less joyous?

Years ago I decided to enjoy the Christmas season not dread it. And, I think that is the key-it's a decision. Only you can determine what Christmas will be for you. This year, determine that you will accept the message of joy and let it be the mark of your celebration.

No comments: